Search our Jobs
We’re looking for a confident, ambitious and commercially-minded event / conference producer looking to take on increased responsibility, that can deliver between 8 – 10 events per year. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of one years’ experience in a B2B events environment, with at least 6 months in a producing role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting extensive desktop, telephone and face-to-face research with core audience, target sponsors and other industry contacts to develop engaging topics and write cutting-edge conference programmes. As Event Product the post holder will be recruiting the senior level speakers for events.
Regarding project management the post holder will be doing end-to-end project management of each event, working to detailed time lines and taking responsibility for ensuring that all internal stakeholders are aware of all relevant deadlines. Working closely with the marketing department you will be writing promotional copy for marketing campaigns, brochures, delegate packs and any other types of event collateral
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Ability to acquire and interpret a broad range of industry insights and translate into engaging and relevant event programmes.
- Ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge on diverse topics
- Strong written and oral capabilities
- Excellent project management skills
- A creative flair, and ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organisation
- Self-starter, able to work well as part of a tight-knit team, but also independently
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience in collaborating with internal sales staff and with existing/potential sponsors, to identify commercial opportunities for events
- Deadline and results orientated
- Working knowledge of the legal marketplace considered a bonus
- Previous experience in a B2B environment
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, ambitious and commercially minded event / conference producer looking to take on increased responsibility.
Salary / Benefits:
A salary of up to £34,000 depending on experience + £4k bonus related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- On-site gym
- Bike2Work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Free eye tests
- Childcare vouchers
Mortlake, South West London
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Mortlake