Search our Jobs
Events Administrator - English Graduate
- London, Greater London, England
Are you a recent English graduate from a Russell Group University? Are you looking for a marketing and events role in London? If so, CV Screen has the role for you!
A Graduate Events Adminsitrator, who will ideally have previous B2B events / conference marketing experience, be highly organised and excellent writing skills, is required by a leading events and conferencing business based in London. A salary of up to £25,000 is offered depending on experience.
As the Events Administrator, you will assist the Conference and Events team with the online registrations, dealing with enquiries, liasing the speakers and venues and overseeing the website content and management.
CV Screen is working with a leading events and conferencing company based from their superb offices near Euston / Holborn in London.
The Events Administrator will have the following skills / experience:
- Educated to degree level in English - 2.1 or higher required from a Russell Group University
- Any previous marketing or events experience would be great
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels
Up to £25,000 plus benefits
Central London (Euston / Holborn)
Please email your CV through to email@example.com or call Graham Auld on 01494 541 876 to discuss the role further