Search our Jobs
IT Support Analyst - MACs / OSX
- London, Greater London, England
An IT Support Analyst with experience of supporting MACs / OSX is required by an Events Company based in SE London (walking distance from Elephant & Castle on the Bakerloo & Northern Lines).
We’re looking for someone who has worked in an SME environment and who loves getting involved in a mix of IT Support related tasks and also creative tasks such as PowerPoint design and possibly some video editing.
A salary of up to £30,000 + Benefits is offered.
In this varied role, you’ll work as the standalone capacity, supporting 25 users and you will be required to have excellent desktop support skills, and you’ll ideally have some creative skills as there will also be a requirement to assist with PowerPoint presentation design.
- Proven IT Support experience in a mixed Windows / Apple MAC OSx environment.
- Experience of providing IT Support within a company of less than 50 users.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 (specifically PowerPoint).
- Any experience of the Adobe Suite would be desirable.
You’ll join a leading events company who were established nearly 30 years ago, the role is working in their studio, where you’ll be the sole member of the IT team, assisting with a mix of duties including:
- Desktop Support
- Presentation Support
- Hardware & Software Support
- Possibly some Video Editing
Near to Elephant & Castle / Tower Bridge / Borough stations
up to £30,000 +25 days holiday + great working environment.
Please email your CV through to Kate Lomax of CV Screen in strict confidence.