Search our Jobs
Product Marketing Manager
We have an outstanding opportunity available with an international award winning technology business who are going through a huge expansion phase at present and are building a brand new marketing department from scratch. As Product Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be driving the awareness of our clients products and building brand awareness.
Based in brand new modern office in central Norwich our client are on the lookout a highly experienced Product Marketing Manager who has strong project management and product marketing skills along with experience to keep programs and teams on track.
This is a hands on position where the post holder will be creating a range of marketing assess including product demo videos, product briefs, slide pitch desks in Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint. Working closely with Marketing Manager and Product Owner Director the successful individual will be executing launch plans.
The role is working closely with sales teams as you will supporting product management and sales to drive lead generation by ensuring marketing campaigns are effective. Within the role the post holder will be creating and driving product content along with working on digital promotion on their AppStore.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Strong project management & product marketing skills and experience to keep programs and teams on track
· Vast Marketing experience with a relevant degree qualification
· Hands-on approach & ability to create a range of marketing assets (including product demo videos, product briefs, slide pitch-decks in Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint)
· Proven track record of success setting, achieving ambitious goals & pro actively improving process
· Executing launch plans with support from the Marketing Manager & Product Owner Director
· Supporting Product Management & Sales, driving lead generation by ensuring effective market relevance
· Creating and driving product content, increasing engagement for new & existing products
· Digital promotion of their AppStore, increasing revenue through third party integrations
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
The role would suit a highly experienced Product Marketing Manager who ideally has previous experience of working in the technology sector and has a strong digital marketing skill set.
Salary / Benefits:
Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Modern London style offices with PlayStation’s, pool and ping pong tables along with a pizza and drinks bar
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Product Marketing Manager
Award winning technology business
Based in Norwich