Search our Jobs
Senior Full Stack Python Developer - Not for profit
- City of London, Greater London, England
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Python Developer to join a growing company in the not for profit sector based in the city of London.
The post holder will be responsible for leading various development projects within the development team and delivering high quality software. The successful candidate will be passionate about improvements and motivated to operate independently while also managing a junior developer.
The Python Developer will be collaborating with the relevant stakeholders team to design and launch new features. Implementation of these new features will the creation of new python-based REST API’s.
The role allows the successful candidate to use the latest technologies, these are the current technologies being used on projects:
- Development of mobile first applications in Python (django)
- Experience with open source databases
- Design of RESTful API
- Integrating web apps with third party service
- Product development and rollout
- Management of small teams
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading, niche organisation within the not for profit sector who work on complex projects using the latest technologies. They have a great reputation and offer excellent career prospects for their staff to grow with the business.
Required skills / experience:
- Comfortable with and experienced with most of the technology stack listed above
- Innate understanding of REST-ful design principles
- Any exposure to technologies and platforms like Kafka, Elastic Search, Redis and Memcache would be a bonus.
- Experience with Docker or similar technologies would be a bonus too.
Who will suit this role?
This role would suit an experienced Python Engineer or Developer who is experienced and is looking to work in a not for profit environment with the latest technologies.
City of London
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Senior Full StackPython Developer
Not for profit
City of London