Search our Jobs
Scaffolding Design Engineer
- London, Greater London, England
Are you an experienced Scaffolding Design Engineer with knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit? Would you like to work for a company with ambitious growth plans? If so, CV Screen has the role for you.
An experienced Scaffolding Design Engineer, with relevant construction design experience (access scaffolding, temporary works and scaffold design), strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit and, ideally, knowledge of UK regulations and codes of practice, is required by a leading scaffolding business based in London. A salary of up to £45,000 plus package is offered DOE.
As the Design Engineer, you will provide scaffolding and temporary works design schemes including the production of detailed design drawings, structural calculations and design risk assessments for a range of commercial and industrial projects throughout the UK whilst adhering to the latest codes of practice, UK regulations and company policies.
This is a superb opportunity for a Scaffolding Design Engineer who will:
- Relevant experience of construction design that includes access scaffolding, temporary works and scaffold design
- AutoCAD skills are essential, as well as good general IT skills
- Ability to work in Revit would be an advantage
- Ability to read and fully understand engineering plans and section details
- Ability to understand and produce variety of scaffold designs based on client requirements
- Able to work under pressure, meet targets and work to deadlines
Salary up to £45k plus package
Nearest tubes – London Bridge, Bermondsey, Tower Hill
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494541870 for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.