Search our Jobs
Software Support Manager
- London, Greater London, England
A Software Support Manager with specific experience with developing customer self-help, webinars or online training functions is required to join a market leading and growing company in an exciting and new position. The position will manage the 2nd line team who support the bespoke company software in a B2B, customer-facing environment.
This position will manage the 2nd line function, be responsible for team training and have a real focus on improving the overall customer experience by developing and implementing the self-help function of the website. The successful candidate will also act and an escalation point where required.
A salary of up to £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package is available depending on experience.
Location – Central London, near Kings Cross
- Leading and developing the 2nd line software support function
- Development of online customer training webinars and help pages
- Training of 1st and 2nd line team
- Work with the R&D team to test fixes and new software developments
- SQL and CSS exposure
What you need to have;
- Experience of managing small software support teams
- Strong exposure to the development of self-help functions on the company website – including webinars, online training and self-help pages
- Strong training skills
- A hands-on skillset
- A drive to improve customer experience
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £50,000 + a competitive benefits package.
Central London, near Kings Cross
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.