Search our Jobs
Spanish-speaking Credit Controller
- London, Greater London, England
Are you an experienced Credit Controller and fluent Spanish speaker looking for your next challenging role? Would you love to work for a company with passion for developing their staff and one that has grown consistently following their formation in 2004? If so, CV Screen has the role for you!
An experienced Credit Controller, who will have previous accounts receivable role, strong Excel skills and, ideally, knowledge of Navision is required by a leading technology company based near Kings Cross, London.
Working in the dedicated Accounts Team, the credit controller will take all aspects of the monthly credit files. This will include chasing overdue accounts, preparing monthly statements, validating new customers and submissions of accounts for bad debt write off.
CV Screen is working with a leading online travel company based from superb offices near Kings Cross in Central London. The company employ over 130 staff.
The Credit Controller will have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience within a credit control / accounts receivable role
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Strong Excel skills (inc pivot tables and Vlookups etc)
- If you have used Microsoft Dynamics Navision before, that would be a bonus
- Any knowledge of the Travel / Tourism sector would be a great help
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
Central London (Near Kings Cross)
Please email your CV through to Graham Auld at CV Screen or call Graham on 01494 541 876 to discuss the role further